Overtime/Test Make-ups – Megan Irr, Room 1291 (Mon, Tues, Thur, Fri)
- 2:25-3:25, students coordinate with their teacher to make up a quiz/test and may leave when it’s complete.
- Space is limited to 16 per day, so coordinating with your teacher and Mrs. Irr is critical
Test Make-ups/Study Hall – Coach Parks and Coach Wagner, Bateman Hall (Wednesdays)
- 8-10 am, 10-Noon, Noon-2pm time slots and limited to 35 students per block.
- Tests/quizzes may be made up at this time or utilized as a quiet study hall with consistent internet.
- All appointments must be coordinated and signed up through a teacher.
English Lab / Writing Center – Room 2116 (Tuesday & Thursday)
- 2:30-3:30, provides assistance with a reading or writing assignment
- Teacher Assignments:
Monday: Mary Beth Rich
Tuesday: April Palmer/Trisha Carney
Wednesday: Alisa Casady/Matt Good
Thursday: Nichole Schroeder
Subs: Mary Humphreys, Ashley Ekochu, Jen Jones