Apply NOW for Senior 2023-24 Work Internships
Would you be interested in leaving school for 2 or 3 hours each school day and going to work?
EARN CREDIT, GET PAID!! As a senior, you can go to work and still earn credit.
We offer three year-long work programs and would like to invite you to find out more. You do not have to have a job now to enroll in the program, just a desire to participate in one of the following:
Marketing Work Program | Ms. Howard | Room 2070 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- involves jobs that work directly with customers/sales – retail stores, grocery stores, restaurant servers, cashiers, social media marketing, etc.
- must also enroll in Marketing 101 (or an advanced Marketing class if you have already completed 101)
Supervised Business Experience | Ms. Chapman | Room 2046 | email@example.com
- involves office or technology type jobs – work here at LSW, SLMS, or ETMS, any professional office – doctor, lawyer, insurance, financial services, etc.
- must also enroll in full year or two semester business class
Cooperative Career Experience | Teacher TBD | firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- involves “behind the scenes” jobs – produce/product stockers, food prep/cooks, daycare workers, lifeguard, busser, animal care, etc.
- must also enroll in the Cooperative Career Experience (CCE) class
If you are interested in any of the three programs please contact the coordinators above. We would love to talk to you about joining our program for the 2023-2024 school year.
There is an application process, so if you are ready to apply, click the link above and start the process today!
**Applications are due February 10, 2023 at 3:00 p.m.**
Comments are closed.